Terms & Conditions
Le Rustique de Printemps – 1,000 Hampers to be won
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this Promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Ltd. whose registered office is The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA. (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
- Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 years or over except employees and their immediate families of Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Ltd. and Les Grands Chais de France, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion; access to the Internet, a valid email and registration is required. Only online participation is allowed.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 00:01 on the 23rd March 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 31st July 2017. Entries made after this date will not be accepted.
Prizes: 1,000 prizes are available to be won in the online instant win Promotion (of which 50 are guaranteed to be won via magic moments – see clause 8 for details). Online Instant Win prize: 1,000 x personalised picnic hampers containing:
- 2 × 7" porcelain plates
- 2 × wine glasses
- 2 × knives, forks & spoons
- 1 × cooler bag
- 2 × napkins
- Bottle opener and corkscrew
- Two bottles of Calvet wine (1 × red & 1 × white)
- Size: approx. 460mm length × 340mm width × 240mm height (400mm height with handle)
- Material: Full antique wash finish willow with cream faux leather fixings and Le Rustique branding on one side
- Personalisation included features up to 3 characters printed on one side of the hamper
- Entry Instructions: Participants must enter their Promotional Code and contact details online at www.lerustique.com. The required code can be found in the sticker on the outside of the promotional Le Rustique de Printemps products and on the promotional neck collar on bottles of Calvet Wine (Calvet Cahors Malbec 75cl, Calvet Bordeaux Fleur Baron Red 75cl, Calvet Limited Release Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc 75cl, Calvet Limited Release Bordeaux Merlot 75cl, Calvet Prestige Bordeaux Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl, Calvet Prestige Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc Cuvée Fumé 75cl, Prestige de Calvet Côtes du Rhône Villages 75cl).
- Winner Selection, Notification & Claim: Winners will be selected via a random magic winning moment or an independently verified algorithm program and notified instantly online. All winners will be sent a unique Promotional Code via email for their personalised hamper. To claim, winners must visit the picnic hamper supplier’s page as instructed in their winning email, enter their details, code and the personalisation required (based on any three letters printed on one side of the hamper). Their picnic hamper will then be dispatched to the address that is entered. All prizes must be claimed by the end of October 2017.
- Guaranteed prizes: There are 50 prizes guaranteed to be won. Guaranteed prizes have been pre-allocated and randomly assigned to lucky winning magic moment time slots between the hours of 9:00 and 21:00 from 23.03.17 to 31.07.17 inclusive. These magic moment time slots will be randomly selected by an independent third party via a secure, independently verified computer based program. If the time of entry to the Promotion matches the winning magic moment time slot or is the closest afterwards, the participant will win the prize allocated to that time. All 50 of these guaranteed prizes will be won.
- Remaining prizes: The remaining 950 prizes will be allocated via an independently verified algorithm program. Although these prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they all will actually be won.
- Participants are required to keep their promotional packaging (sticker or neck collar featuring the unique code) and original till receipt as proof of purchase, as it will be required to validate your claim if you are a winner.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can enter the Promotion. However each code is valid for one entry only and may not be re-used. Should the promoter become aware or suspect that a participant is entering codes at random (that are not on purchased promotional packs) they reserve the right to exclude that person and/or household from the Promotion or ask for proof (i.e. a promotional pack with a promotional sticker or wine collar) relating to that or any other claim/entry.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
- Details required to participate in the Promotion are the first name, surname, postal address, telephone number and email address. This information is needed in order to administer the prizes to winners.
- Prizes will be dispatched to address provided by the winner when claiming online. Any prizes returned to sender or not delivered due to inaccurate details provided will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of a prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control.
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- There is no cash alternative and no other benefits, items or additions can be substituted for the prize won. The Promoter reserves the right to provide similar alternatives of equal or greater value, in the event of circumstances outside of its control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be available to the winners in person.
- Winners agree that, by accepting a prize, they will be required to take part in any related reasonable publicity with no recompense including the publication of their full name and county for the winners list.
- For a list of the winners’ full names and counties, write to ‘Le Rustique Promotion Winners’, Toucan, 25 Northcote Road, London, SW11 1NJ enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope within three months of the closing date of 31st July 2017.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entries or claims that fail to register, are delayed or incomplete, or indeed for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- No entrant can use his or her computer to undermine the Promotion (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for participants for address, age and identity details along with a copy of the original itemised till receipt and original neck collar/sticker for each and every entry (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the unlikely event your code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error or is not accepted please submit a photo of the Promotional Code to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your request, your name, email address and full postal address and a replacement Promotional Code will be sent to you if the Promoter deems it appropriate to do so.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Our maturation process
We take every care to mature the cheese in our ripening rooms but how ripe it is when you enjoy it is up to you. Enjoy it however you choose:
- Young: firm, fresh taste, up to 35 days before use by*
- Ripe: creamy texture and noticeable taste, between 35 and 20 days before use by*
- Mature: very creamy texture and intense flavour, less than 20 days before use by*
* See side of pack for use by.
To experience Le Rustique Camembert at its best, remove from the fridge an hour before serving.